Man in hospital following road smash
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a road accident in Suffolk today.The man, believed to be in his 50s, had to be cut out of his vehicle following the accident on the A1120 near Ashfield.
A MAN was taken to hospital following a road accident in Suffolk.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, had to be cut out of his vehicle following the accident on the A1120 near Ashfield.
An ambulance service spokesman said the man suffered face and chest injuries in the accident which happened when a Vauxhall Vivaro van and a Ford Fiesta were in collision yesterday.
A diversion was put in place by police while firefighters freed the trapped man from his vehicle.
The man was later taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
His injuries were serious, but are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Stowmarket man with foot fetish sexually assaulted woman