Man's body discovered at Ipswich home
A MAN'S body was found today at a house in Nacton Road, Ipswich.Paramedics and police received a call to the property around 9.15am.When the emergency services arrived they discovered a man hanging.
A MAN'S body was found today at a house in Nacton Road, Ipswich.
Paramedics and police received a call to the property around 9.15am.
When the emergency services arrived they discovered a man hanging.
The deceased is believed to be aged 39.
A police spokesman said officers had received the emergency call from inside the house.
The coroner has been informed and an inquest will take place at a later date.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 6 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 7 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food spots around Ipswich
- 8 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 9 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
However, the police spokesman said the death was not being treated as suspicious.
Officers were at the property during the morning and the coroner's ambulance was called to take the deceased to Ipswich Hospital's mortuary.
Diane Thomas, who lives next door to the property, said a couple lived in the house with their children.
The 51-year-old added: “I am absolutely shocked. The lady who lives there is lovely. She has got three little children and they are beautiful. They always speak and say hello.
“I got up at 9.45am. The police were already here and a normal ambulance turned up first and then a black ambulance came.”
Miss Thomas said she had spoken to a female detective who told her someone in the house had died, but could not give her any further details.