Man's body found in Suffolk field
SUFFOLK police are today investigating the discovery of a man's corpse in Brandon.Officers were called at 11.50am to the discovery of a body in a field off Chalk Lane by farm workers.
SUFFOLK police are today investigating the discovery of a man's corpse in Brandon.
Officers were called at 11.50am to the discovery of a body in a field off Chalk Lane by farm workers. Units attended the scene and have established that the body is male
Searches were being carried out of the surrounding area this afternoon.
The death is being treated as unexplained and a post mortem to establish the cause of death will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
The identity of the man is unknown and efforts are currently being made to identify him.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 6 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast