Man seriously injured in collision
A MAN has suffered potentially life threatening injuries in a crash on the Suffolk/Norfolk border today.The man's cars is thought to have left Mundford Road, not far from Brandon and collided with a tree.
A MAN has suffered potentially life threatening injuries in a crash on the Suffolk/Norfolk border today.
The man's cars is thought to have left Mundford Road, not far from Brandon and collided with a tree.
Initial reports said the car was on fire and fire crews said removing the man from the vehicle was “time critical.”
The A1065 was closed following the crash and is not yet thought to have reopened.
You may also want to watch:
The casualty is thought to have been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich