Man stabbed outside community centre
POLICE have launched an inquiry after a 31-year-old man was stabbed outside a community centre in Suffolk.The man who has not been named was taken to hospital with injuries to his chest and hands yesterday after he was involved in a stabbing incident.
POLICE have launched an inquiry after a 31-year-old man was stabbed outside a community centre in Suffolk.
The man who has not been named was taken to hospital with injuries to his chest and hands yesterday after he was involved in a stabbing incident.
An East Anglian ambulance Service spokesman said paramedics were called to assist a man outside the community centre, Lavenhnam Way, Stowmarket, who was suffering from stab injuries to his chest and hands at 10.05pm yesterday.
The man was taken to Ipswich Hospital. Last night his condition was not known.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said inquires were continuing into the circumstances surrounding the incident.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 3 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 6 'Kind and caring' friend of the football community dies
- 7 Historic Waterfront church to be new Ipswich music venue
- 8 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 10 Risk of thundery showers this evening, say forecasters