Man stabbed outside community centre
POLICE have launched an inquiry after a 31-year-old man was stabbed outside a community centre in Suffolk.The man who has not been named was taken to hospital with injuries to his chest and hands yesterday after he was involved in a stabbing incident.
POLICE have launched an inquiry after a 31-year-old man was stabbed outside a community centre in Suffolk.
The man who has not been named was taken to hospital with injuries to his chest and hands yesterday after he was involved in a stabbing incident.
An East Anglian ambulance Service spokesman said paramedics were called to assist a man outside the community centre, Lavenhnam Way, Stowmarket, who was suffering from stab injuries to his chest and hands at 10.05pm yesterday.
The man was taken to Ipswich Hospital. Last night his condition was not known.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said inquires were continuing into the circumstances surrounding the incident.
- 1 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 4 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 5 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 6 Developer 'ecstatic' as multi-million pound town hotel gets green light
- 7 Ipswich man charged over alleged cocaine dealing
- 8 New streetfood restaurant set to open in Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 9 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 10 Man drove into ex-partner's parked car outside Gainsborough Labour and Social Club