Man suffers chest injury in crash
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a collision on the A14 outside Bury St Edmunds.Police closed off one lane of the westbound carriageway just before the British Sugar factory after the crash at 5.30pm.
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a collision on the A14 outside Bury St Edmunds.
Police closed off one lane of the westbound carriageway just before the British Sugar factory after the crash at 5.30pm yesterday.
A grey Vauxhall Astra and a silver Volvo S80 were involved and at least one person has been described as seriously injured by the emergency services at the scene.
A police spokesman said a man was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with a chest injury.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the carriageway remained closed to traffic until 7pm.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 9 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 10 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions