Man suffers head injuries in attack
A MAN was taken to hospital today with serious head injuries following an attack in Ipswich.The 20-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Norwich Road, near to the Rose and Crown pub at about 3.
A MAN was taken to hospital today with serious head injuries following an attack in Ipswich.
The 20-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Norwich Road, near to the Rose and Crown pub at about 3.20am.
Paramedics treated the man at the scene and then took him to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance.
Officers are waiting to speak to the victim to try and establish the exact circumstances of what happened.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, police are appealing for anyone who was in the area around the time of the incident or who witnessed the assault to contact Pc Dan Ormes at Ipswich police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 3 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 4 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter