Man taken to hospital after crash
A MAN was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after the car he was driving ended up on its side.The incident happened at about 3.05pm on the east-bound carriageway of the A14 near Stowmarket when a green Volkswagen Golf lost control.
A MAN was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after the car he was driving ended up on its side.
The incident happened at about 3.05pm on the east-bound carriageway of the A14 near Stowmarket when a green Volkswagen Golf lost control.
The driver was taken to hospital with "non life-threatening" injuries. No other cars were involved in the incident but three people, who were also in the car, suffered minor injuries.
Police, fire and ambulance attended the scene but there was another accident on the same road minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
As the traffic slowed because of the original incident, a white Ford Fiesta was in collision with a silver Peugeot though no one was injured in this accident.
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k