Man taken to hospital after crash
A MAN was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after the car he was driving ended up on its side.The incident happened at about 3.05pm on the east-bound carriageway of the A14 near Stowmarket when a green Volkswagen Golf lost control.
A MAN was today taken to Ipswich Hospital after the car he was driving ended up on its side.
The incident happened at about 3.05pm on the east-bound carriageway of the A14 near Stowmarket when a green Volkswagen Golf lost control.
The driver was taken to hospital with "non life-threatening" injuries. No other cars were involved in the incident but three people, who were also in the car, suffered minor injuries.
Police, fire and ambulance attended the scene but there was another accident on the same road minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
As the traffic slowed because of the original incident, a white Ford Fiesta was in collision with a silver Peugeot though no one was injured in this accident.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 10 Man, 20, to face trial over £1,500 drug haul