Man taken to hospital after fire
A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a ground floor flat in Ipswich.Four fire crews were called to the blaze in Piper's Court in Old Foundry Road just after 8.
A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a ground floor flat in Ipswich.
Four fire crews were called to the blaze in Piper's Court in Old Foundry Road just after 8.35pm last night.
Paramedics treated the man before he was taken to Ipswich hospital.
The fire was one of a number which broke out across Suffolk last night and early this morning.
See tonight's Evening Star for the full story.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 3 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 7 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 8 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 9 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 10 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale