Man to be charged with sex assault at Ipswich Hospital
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A 50-year-old man is to appear in court to be charged with indecently assaulting a woman at Ipswich Hospital
Anne-Marie Breach, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said the man has been summonsed to appear before South East Suffolk Magistrates Court in Ipswich where he will be formally charged with sexual assault on a female.
His first appearance in court is scheduled for July 28.
At this stage his name has not been released as he has not been charged.
It is understood he was living in the Woodbrdge area at the time of the alleged offence.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is said to have happened in Heath Road, outside the accident and emergency department, at about noon on Friday, December 19 last year.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 9 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast