Man treated after fall from moped
A MAN needed treatment by paramedics after he fell off his moped in Great Blakenham today.The accident happened in Gipping Road shortly after midnight and the man was treated at the roadside.
A MAN needed treatment by paramedics after he fell off his moped in Great Blakenham today.
The accident happened in Gipping Road shortly after midnight and the man was treated at the roadside.
Ambulance officers were called to examine him but his injuries were not serious enough to warrant being taken to hospital.
Yesterday a man was taken to hospital following a road crash in Ipswich.
The two-vehicle collision happened in London Road near to the gates with Chantry Park, at about 3pm.
One of the drivers was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 2 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 3 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 4 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring