‘They are my world’ says father of missing Zachory and Logan
- Credit: Archant
The father of two young boys who have been missing from their Ipswich home for four days has made an emotional plea for information.
Marcus Sampson has not seen two-year-old Zachory and his brother Logan, one, since 7am on August 27.
It is believed they are with their mum, Ashleigh Fisk, and dad Marcus believes they may be in the Birmingham area.
"I am 99% sure they are in Birmingham as I saw a train schedule on her old phone for the day she left, she would have left Ipswich at 10.20am.
"I even got the train up there earlier to look for them myself," said the desperate father, who just wants to be reunited with his sons.
You may also want to watch:
Describing his sons, he said: "The children's favourite thing is their dad. The children are my world too.
"Zachory likes watching cartoons like Ryan's toy review and Logan likes Teletubbies."
- 1 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 2 Family's heartfelt tribute to 'devoted mother' of four who died in crash
- 3 'Extremely unsafe' – drivers mount paths to avoid Ipswich road closures
- 4 Hospital staff 'did everything they could' to prevent baby's death, inquest told
- 5 Revealed: Suffolk's worst 20 roads for speeding offences
- 6 Junkyard Market to return to Ipswich this April
- 7 Ipswich man to run London Marathon in memory of father he never met
- 8 Former Ipswich Town chairman Sheepshanks on American takeover, Evans' tenure and an 'exciting' future
- 9 Legend Drogba's message for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Port of Ipswich swings into action as super-long vessel arrives
Meanwhile, Ashleigh's family have revealed they fear for her safety, and that of the boys, and have appealed for her to get in touch.
Posting on our Facebook page, they said: "The person you are with is dangerous can you for the sake of all of you bring yourself and the boys home so we know you are safe and well or could you at least call us so we know you and the boys are safe and well. Your brother and sister are worried too, please let us know. You can reverse the call home if you have no credit."
Ashleigh is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall of medium build with shoulder length brown hair. It is not known what clothing she was wearing at the time she went missing.
Zachory is described as white, 3ft 1ins tall, of a small build and has dark brown spiked hair.
Logan is also white and 2ft 5ins tall.
Anyone has information about the family or who may have seen them should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 266 of August 27, 2019.