Martlesham Heath: Teen left injured after car park brawl
A teenager has been left with cuts to his arm and head after brawling with two males in a supermarket car park.
The 17-year-old was waiting next to a vehicle outside Tesco in Anson Road on Tuesday evening at approximately 10pm when a convertible car pulled up next to him and two men got out.
The pair confronted the teen and the trio began arguing.
The heated altercation continued and escalated when a third male getting out of the convertible and joining the three in the car park.
However, the conflict was eventually halted by a woman who intervened and broke the four up.
You may also want to watch:
Following this, the three males got back into their vehicle and drove off.
It is thought there were two other people in the car at the time - a male driver and a female passenger.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
Police are now trying to trace the people involved in the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC 73 King on 01473 613500.