McMuffins back on the menu: Where can you get a McDonalds breakfast?
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
McDonald’s are bringing back their breakfast menu in some Suffolk and Essex restaurants from today.
The fast food chain has managed to open hundreds of their restaurants for drive-thru service and delivery drivers, but June 24 marks the first expansion of their menu to include breakfast items.
You can now get items on the limited breakfast menu at:
• Ranelagh Road, Ipswich
• Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Ipswich
You may also want to watch:
• Cardinal Park, Ipswich
• Ravenswood, Ipswich
- 1 Concern over plight of homeless man living in tent beside Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Suffolk?
- 4 Did you get in the groove at Harry Palmers club nights back in 2003?
- 5 Ipswich council house rent increase agreed - here's how much your bill will increase
- 6 Police issue CCTV images in connection with Ipswich investigation
- 7 Volunteers needed to help leading attraction prepare for future
- 8 How much are people still going out in this lockdown?
- 9 Teenager walking round every Ipswich street to raise money for charity
- 10 Is government considering longer working week post-Brexit?
• Riverside Retail Park, Chelmsford
• Regiment Business Park, Chelmsford
• Westway, Chelmsford
Breakfast is served until 11am every day, with McMuffins, hash browns and pancakes all available.
Three McDonald’s restaurants in London have also started welcoming customers back into their buildings for takeaway service.
There is no date for the expansion of the breakfast menu or takeaway services at this time but McDonald’s have said on Twitter this is a pilot scheme to test the feasibility of more restaurants opening their doors in the future.