Memories from the Lattice Barn pub in Ipswich from 1974
- Credit: Archant
These pictures from The Lattice Barn pub in Woodbridge Road will evoke fond memories for many from 1974.
We take a look back to a day at the Lattice Barn Pub in Ipswich.
This gallery features pictures taken at the Woodbridge Road pub in 1974.
The Lattice Barn was built in 1910 on the site of the former Britannia Inn, which, due to a change in local parish boundaries, was initially classed as being in Rushmere St Andrew.
A large, multi-roomed pub close to Ipswich Hospital, it offers food and a selection of real ales. Unfortunately the barn from where it got its name disappeared early in the 20th century.
You may also want to watch:
It was previously owned by Tolly Cobbold, and these pictures show just how popular it was.
Can you spot yourself or anyone you know in these pictures taken from our archives?
To share your own pictures and memories with us, or to reveal the names of someone in the photographs, email our picture desk.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood