Days Gone By: What are your favourite memories of Suffolk Show over the years?
- Credit: Archant
Sadly, the Suffolk Show can’t take place in 2020, but today we are looking back at the county’s biggest day out over the decades.
As one of the county’s top summer highlights, it always offers a wide range of things to see and plenty of animal magic.
As well as all the livestock contests, the show always has an amazing line-up of entertainment in the Grand Ring, with everything from motorcycle display teams to parachute displays.
The huge array of foods to try and have-a-go activities for youngsters are also among the annual attractions.
There have been many royal visitors over the years, with excitement surrounding Princess Diana’s visit in 1986. The Princess of Wales arrived by helicopter and large crowds turned out to see her.
You may also want to watch:
Do these photos bring back memories? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of these photos, visit www.eadt.co.uk/myphotos24, or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 2 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 3 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 6 Driver faces court after BMW clocked at 110mph on A14
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 10 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?