Two men charged with class A drug offences in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested and charged in Ipswich in connection with drug offences concerning the supply of heroin and crack cocaine.
Officers from Suffolk police had reason to attend a property in Peterhouse Close, Ipswich on the evening of Thursday, May 21.
They arrested two men on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs.
Logan Burnett, 22, of no fixed address, and Ben Taylor, 23, of Bull Road in Ipswich, was charged with being concerned in the supply of heroin, being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine and possession of cannabis between January and May this year.
Taylor and Burnett both pleaded guilty and were remanded to appear before Ipswich Crown Court on a date to be fixed.
You may also want to watch:
If you have information about drug use in your community please contact your local policing team on 101 or alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 3 Orwell Bridge to close as Met Office issues warning of up to 70mph winds
- 4 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 5 What is the strange hum being heard in Ipswich?
- 6 Go-ahead urged for 255-home first phase of massive new 'garden suburb'
- 7 Man fined after using woman's bank card at Ipswich kebab shop and taxi rank
- 8 Orwell Bridge CLOSES following high winds
- 9 Man drove 128 miles for fish and chips in lockdown
- 10 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex