Michelle: A dream that ended in tragedy
LOVED by everyone, happy-go-lucky Michelle Bore was 34 weeks pregnant when she died at the tender age of 23.Hospital staff in Ipswich fought desperately to save the two young lives but their frantic struggle was in vain.
By Jessica Nicholls
LOVED by everyone, happy-go-lucky Michelle Bore was 34 weeks pregnant when she died at the tender age of 23.
Hospital staff in Ipswich fought desperately to save the two young lives but their frantic struggle was in vain.
Today, Michelle's loving family, struggling with their grief, pay tribute to the girl who touched so many people in her short life.
Michelle loved children and could not have wished for anything more when she found out she was pregnant.
She worked as a children's entertainer and loved to look after her two young nephews. It is for this reason that the Evening Star is
- 1 'Tons' of water leaking from burst water main as people urged to avoid road
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 3 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 4 Mum-of-four organises uniform pop-up market
- 5 From Ipswich to LA: 20-year-old Suffolk singer's meteoric rise
- 6 Matchday Recap: How Town's 3-0 win against MK unfolded
- 7 Homes proposed for two sites at Purdis Farm
- 8 Architects plan to create town hall wedding venue
- 9 Police cordon in place outside former Grimwades store in Ipswich
- 10 Man wanted in connection with Ipswich assault arrested
kicking off a fund in Michelle's name to raise money to buy some equipment for the Special Care Baby Unit at Ipswich Hospital – details of which will be announced later.
We are starting the fund with £250 to make sure that Michelle's memory will live on.