Michelle: A dream that ended in tragedy
LOVED by everyone, happy-go-lucky Michelle Bore was 34 weeks pregnant when she died at the tender age of 23.Hospital staff in Ipswich fought desperately to save the two young lives but their frantic struggle was in vain.
By Jessica Nicholls
LOVED by everyone, happy-go-lucky Michelle Bore was 34 weeks pregnant when she died at the tender age of 23.
Hospital staff in Ipswich fought desperately to save the two young lives but their frantic struggle was in vain.
Today, Michelle's loving family, struggling with their grief, pay tribute to the girl who touched so many people in her short life.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle loved children and could not have wished for anything more when she found out she was pregnant.
She worked as a children's entertainer and loved to look after her two young nephews. It is for this reason that the Evening Star is
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 4 Ipswich landlord fined £4K for leaving mountain of rubbish outside property
- 5 Police investigate illegal Kesgrave bike jumps
- 6 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 7 Man, 71, downloaded child porn after accident affected his sex life
- 8 Police deal with spate of incidents in Ipswich
- 9 Dog to be put down after biting three people in Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich woman drove at 78mph during police chase around town
kicking off a fund in Michelle's name to raise money to buy some equipment for the Special Care Baby Unit at Ipswich Hospital – details of which will be announced later.
We are starting the fund with £250 to make sure that Michelle's memory will live on.