Michelle: A dream that ended in tragedy
LOVED by everyone, happy-go-lucky Michelle Bore was 34 weeks pregnant when she died at the tender age of 23.Hospital staff in Ipswich fought desperately to save the two young lives but their frantic struggle was in vain.
By Jessica Nicholls
LOVED by everyone, happy-go-lucky Michelle Bore was 34 weeks pregnant when she died at the tender age of 23.
Hospital staff in Ipswich fought desperately to save the two young lives but their frantic struggle was in vain.
Today, Michelle's loving family, struggling with their grief, pay tribute to the girl who touched so many people in her short life.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle loved children and could not have wished for anything more when she found out she was pregnant.
She worked as a children's entertainer and loved to look after her two young nephews. It is for this reason that the Evening Star is
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 3 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 6 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 7 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 8 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
kicking off a fund in Michelle's name to raise money to buy some equipment for the Special Care Baby Unit at Ipswich Hospital – details of which will be announced later.
We are starting the fund with £250 to make sure that Michelle's memory will live on.