Gold Mini rolls onto roof after crash on Foxhall Road on outskirts of Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A Mini ended up on its roof after a crash on Foxhall Road on the approach to Ipswich.
Police were called at 7am today, Thursday, February 21, to reports of a crash between Dobbs Lane and Bell Lane.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that a gold Mini had rolled onto its roof.
“We were called at 7am today to reports of a single vehicle collision.
“A car had come off the road and was in the ditch on its roof.
“There don’t appear to be any serious injuries.”
Crews from Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service also attended the scene.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Stowmarket man with foot fetish sexually assaulted woman
- 10 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
The spokesman confirmed that the scene had been cleared by 8.35am.