Missing appeal launched for 18-year-old Kurtis Lloyd from Ipswich
- Credit: PROVIDED BY SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Concern is growing for a teenager who has gone missing from his home in Ipswich.
Kurtis Lloyd was last seen at 10am on Sunday, March 11 and police say they are worried for his welfare.
The 18-year-old stated he was “popping out and would be back soon” when he left his home address in south-east Ipswich.
He took no money or personal belongings with him.
A police spokeswoman said it was unknown in which direction he headed.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Lloyd is described white, 5ft 8ins tall, of medium build, and with short brown hair.
He was last seen wearing a black zip up Karrimor jacket without a hood, cream Adidas jogging bottoms and black trainers.
- 1 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 High winds close Ipswich festival event temporarily
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces Christmas show supporting young Suffolk musicians
- 10 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
The teenager has a tattoo reading “Mum & Dad” on his left arm.
Anyone who has seen Mr Lloyd or who has any information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting incident reference SC-12032018-418.