Missing man found safe and well
A MAN who had been missing for two days was found safe and well early today.Suffolk Police were concerned for the welfare of 24-year-old Daniel Harding who had not been seen since Wednesday nightMr Harding, of Silk Street, Ipswich, was last seen at around 10.30pm.
A MAN who had been missing for two days was found safe and well early today.
Suffolk Police were concerned for the welfare of 24-year-old Daniel Harding who had not been seen for two days
Mr Harding, who lives in Silk Street, Ipswich, was last seen at around 10.30pm on Wednesday night.
He had been to Cineworld in Ipswich to watch a film with friends and returned to his home address at around 10.30pm. He has not been seen since and it was believed out of character for him to go missing.
You may also want to watch:
Police were concerned for his welfare and officers had asked anyone who had seen him to contact them straight away.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe