Police 'extremely concerned' for missing man with links to Ipswich
- Credit: West Midlands Police/Supplied by the family
Police are "extremely concerned" for the welfare of a missing 28-year-old man who has links to Ipswich.
Creegan, who was last seen in Quarry Bank, Dudley, last Saturday.
A spokesman for West Midlands Police said Creegan has previously travelled to various parts of the country by train.
The spokesman added: "We are extremely concerned about him and need to find him as soon as possible.
"We know that he’s been to Birmingham, Ipswich, Barking, Taunton, Greater London and the Devon and Cornwall areas.
"He was last seen wearing a London Underground jacket and blue shorts but it’s important to note that he’s been changing his clothes so may not be wearing the same outfit now.
"Creagan is using the rail network. If you see him please call 999.
- 1 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 2 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 3 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 4 WATCH: Adorable family of foxes enjoy play time at an Ipswich doorstep
- 5 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 6 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 7 Parking woes for shop parade hit by 'continous roadworks'
- 8 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after car crashes into parked vehicle
- 10 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
"If you’re on public transport you can also text British Transport Police on 61016."