Have you seen missing teenager Tye McNally?
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are appealing for any information in tracing a missing teenager from Hitcham near Ipswich.
Tye McNally, a 15-year-old from Hitcham, was last seen about noon on Sunday, January 27 in the Barrack Street area of Ipswich
Her disappearance was reported to police a short while later.
She is described as having shoulder-length brown hair and is about 5ft 5in tall.
When last seen, she was wearing a yellow top under a tan coat with a fur trimmed collar.
You may also want to watch:
She was also wearing black jeans and black Nike trainers and a multi-coloured scarf.
Police are aware that she has links to London, specifically Croydon, and potentially Manchester and Somerset.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 9 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
Enquires are ongoing to locate Tye and anyone who has seen her or a person matching the description given, or has information as to her current whereabouts, should contact Suffolk Constabulary quoting CAD number 132 of January 27.