Mole wins Ipswich for Labour
Chris Mole retained his place in the House of Commons as MP for Ipswich with an increased majority early today.Result:Chris Mole (Lab) 18,336Paul West (Con) 13,004Richard Atkins (LD) 8,464Alison West (UKIP) 1,134Jervis Kay (Eng Dem) 641Sally Wainman (Ind) 299For full details and reports see Friday's Evening Star.
Chris Mole retained his place in the House of Commons as MP for Ipswich with an increased majority early today.
Chris Mole (Lab) 18,336
Paul West (Con) 13,004
Richard Atkins (LD) 8,464
Alison West (UKIP) 1,134
- 1 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 2 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 3 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 6 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 7 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 8 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 9 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 10 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
Jervis Kay (Eng Dem) 641
Sally Wainman (Ind) 299
For full details and reports see Friday's Evening Star.