More crashes on Suffolk roads
ONE woman was taken to hospital after a two-car smash in Kesgrave today, and there was another crash on the notorious Haughley Bends blackspot.The Kesgrave crash between two Ford Escorts happened near to the junction of Foxhall Road and Bell Lane at around 9.
TWO people were taken to hospital after a two-car smash in Kesgrave today, and there was another crash on the notorious Haughley Bends blackspot.
The Kesgrave crash between two Ford Escorts happened near to the junction of Foxhall Road and Bell Lane at around 9.25am.
The two, including a 25-year-old woman passenger was taken to Ipswich Hospital and her injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
In a separate accident, two vans and a lorry were in collision at Haughley Bends, on the A14 Ipswich-bound carriageway.
One man was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The back end of one van suffered damage while the front end of the other was damaged. The lorry involved had a shattered windscreen.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 Could you offer these rescue animals a forever home?
- 6 'It's the dream becoming a reality' - SEND school appoints head
- 7 Decision expected on Brewdog bar at Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 9 Some of the best mischievous elf ideas seen across Suffolk
- 10 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
The accident happened at around 8.25am, and the nearside carriageway of the road was blocked while investigations into the accident took place. Tailbacks stretching back over two miles held up motorists.