More crashes on Suffolk roads
ONE woman was taken to hospital after a two-car smash in Kesgrave today, and there was another crash on the notorious Haughley Bends blackspot.The Kesgrave crash between two Ford Escorts happened near to the junction of Foxhall Road and Bell Lane at around 9.
TWO people were taken to hospital after a two-car smash in Kesgrave today, and there was another crash on the notorious Haughley Bends blackspot.
The Kesgrave crash between two Ford Escorts happened near to the junction of Foxhall Road and Bell Lane at around 9.25am.
The two, including a 25-year-old woman passenger was taken to Ipswich Hospital and her injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
In a separate accident, two vans and a lorry were in collision at Haughley Bends, on the A14 Ipswich-bound carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
One man was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The back end of one van suffered damage while the front end of the other was damaged. The lorry involved had a shattered windscreen.
- 1 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 2 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 5 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
- 6 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 7 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 8 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
The accident happened at around 8.25am, and the nearside carriageway of the road was blocked while investigations into the accident took place. Tailbacks stretching back over two miles held up motorists.