More crashes on Suffolk roads
ONE woman was taken to hospital after a two-car smash in Kesgrave today, and there was another crash on the notorious Haughley Bends blackspot.The Kesgrave crash between two Ford Escorts happened near to the junction of Foxhall Road and Bell Lane at around 9.
TWO people were taken to hospital after a two-car smash in Kesgrave today, and there was another crash on the notorious Haughley Bends blackspot.
The Kesgrave crash between two Ford Escorts happened near to the junction of Foxhall Road and Bell Lane at around 9.25am.
The two, including a 25-year-old woman passenger was taken to Ipswich Hospital and her injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
In a separate accident, two vans and a lorry were in collision at Haughley Bends, on the A14 Ipswich-bound carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
One man was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The back end of one van suffered damage while the front end of the other was damaged. The lorry involved had a shattered windscreen.
- 1 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 2 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 3 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 4 New services and drive-thru coffee shop rejected
- 5 Ipswich mum's frustration as terminally ill son, 13, left unable to go home
- 6 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars in July
- 8 Ipswich road to A14 cleared after collision between two cars
- 9 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?
- 10 Rape arrest after man sexually assaulted in town
The accident happened at around 8.25am, and the nearside carriageway of the road was blocked while investigations into the accident took place. Tailbacks stretching back over two miles held up motorists.