Mother and baby unhurt in three-vehicle crash in Kesgrave
- Credit: Archant
A mother and her baby escaped serious injuries in a three-vehicle crash in Kesgrave today.
A silver BMW, Ford Fiesta and Ford Mondeo were involved in a collision at the Foxhall Road and Dobbs Lane junction at around 6.20pm.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said a mother and a baby, who were among the motorists involved in the collision, were suffering from shock but had not suffered any injuries.
The BMW and Ford Mondeo had to be removed from the scene by recovery services.
Police directed traffic until the area had been fully cleared at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
No-one was arrested, the force spokesman added.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial