Motorcyclist dies after five-day fight
A MOTORCYCLIST has died following a road accident in Suffolk.Mark Stockwell, 40, of Sedge Fen in Lakenheath died at Addenbrooke's Hospital on Friday night.
A MOTORCYCLIST has died following a road accident in Suffolk.
Mark Stockwell, 40, of Sedge Fen in Lakenheath died at Addenbrooke's Hospital on Friday night.
Mr Stockwell had been riding a Yamaha motorcycle along the A134 last Monday when he was involved in a collision with a Nissan Sunny.
The collision happened at about 4.50pm in Alpheton.
Mr Stockwell was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital but later died of his injuries.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 3 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 8 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 9 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 10 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores