Motorcyclist injured in Shotley
A TEENAGE motorcyclist is being treated for serious head injuries after he crashed into a wall at Shotley.The 17-year-old Cagiva rider, who lives in the Shotley area, collided with a wall on the B1456 at 6 pm yesterday.
By Amanda Cresswell
A TEENAGE motorcyclist is being treated for serious head injuries after he crashed into a wall at Shotley.
The 17-year-old Cagiva rider, who lives in the Shotley area, collided with a wall on the B1456 at 6 pm yesterday.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital before being transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the crash are asked to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 –613500.
- 1 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 2 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 5 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 6 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 7 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
- 8 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
- 9 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend
- 10 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency