Motorcyclist killed in Suffolk
A MOTORCYCLIST has been killed when his machine was in collision with a car.The accident, which happened just after 6pm yesterday on the A134 at Ingham, was the second fatal crash in west Suffolk in two days.
A MOTORCYCLIST has been killed when his machine was in collision with a car.
The accident, which happened just after 6pm yesterday on the A134 at Ingham, was the second fatal crash in west Suffolk in two days.
On Friday evening a USAF serviceman died after being involved in an accident between a coach and a car.
The victim, still to be identified by police, was stationed at RAF Mildenhall and staff at the base said the tragedy had left the military community there "deeply saddened".
The crash happened just outside Great Barton. The car driver is reported to be seriously injured in hospital.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 6 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 7 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 8 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 9 Care home worker may be jailed after using resident's bank card
- 10 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich