Motorcyclist killed in Suffolk
A MOTORCYCLIST has been killed when his machine was in collision with a car.The accident, which happened just after 6pm yesterday on the A134 at Ingham, was the second fatal crash in west Suffolk in two days.
A MOTORCYCLIST has been killed when his machine was in collision with a car.
The accident, which happened just after 6pm yesterday on the A134 at Ingham, was the second fatal crash in west Suffolk in two days.
On Friday evening a USAF serviceman died after being involved in an accident between a coach and a car.
The victim, still to be identified by police, was stationed at RAF Mildenhall and staff at the base said the tragedy had left the military community there "deeply saddened".
You may also want to watch:
The crash happened just outside Great Barton. The car driver is reported to be seriously injured in hospital.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 3 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 4 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 7 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 8 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 9 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 10 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years