Motorcyclist suffers potentially life-changing injury during Ipswich crash
- Credit: AMY GIBBONS
A man is in hospital with a possibly life-changing injury after the motorcycle he was riding collided with a car last night.
The crash happened in Ipswich’s Ranelagh Road, near the town’s train station, at around 6.55pm yesterday.
The motorcyclist remains in hospital.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said he had suffered a potentially life-changing arm injury.
The road was closed between Ancaster Road and Paul’s Road while officers carried out investigation work at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
It reopened around midnight.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'