Motorist cut free after car overturns
A woman motorist had to be cut free from her car after it overturned on the B1077 at Swilland on Wednesday afternoon.The single-vehicle accident blocked the road, but the 56-year-old driver is understood not to have been seriously injured.
THREE drivers were taken to hospital after their three vehicles were involved in an accident at Bury St Edmunds.
Emergency services were called to the A134 roundabout next to the town's Sainsburys store at around 5.20pm yesterday .
The drivers were taken to West Suffolk Hospital. A police spokesman said the injuries were not believed to be serious.
An ambulance spokesman said one female had whiplash, a male had neck pain and the third person's injuries were not known.
Emergency crews were also called to a single-vehicle accident at 4.45pm yesterday. The accident, on the A143, saw a vehicle turned upside down. No one is thought to have been injured.
A woman motorist had to be cut free from her car after it overturned on the B1077 at Swilland on Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 6 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 7 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food spots around Ipswich
- 8 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 9 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
The single-vehicle accident blocked the road, but the 56-year-old driver is understood not to have been seriously injured.