Motorist dies in Witnesham crash
VIDEO A motorist has died in an accident today on the B1077 at Witnesham.The driver of a Renault Clio was pronounced dead at the scene of the single vehicle crash, which happened at about 10.15am.
A MOTORIST has died in an accident today on the B1077 at Witnesham.
The driver of a Renault Clio was pronounced dead at the scene of the single vehicle crash, which happened at about 10.15am at the junction with Ashbocking.
A passenger is also thought to be suffering life threatening injuries.
The road is closed and a full investigation is being carried out.
This is the third accident today on the same stretch of road.
The road is now closed at the junction with High Road and the B1078 and diversions are in place.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
Emergency services are still at the scene.
See this site later for more information.