Motorists face tailbacks
MOTORISTS were caught up in traffic queues today after two accidents on Suffolk roads at rush hour.Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway of the A14 at Copdock at 8.20am.
MOTORISTS were caught up in traffic queues today after two accidents on Suffolk roads at rush hour.
Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway of the A14 at Copdock at 8.20am after a lorry collided with a Citroen Zara Picasso and a Porsche.
Drivers were warned to avoid the area as one lane was closed while the vehicles were recovered but it was reopened by 8.45am. No one was injured.
There was also a single vehicle crash on the A12 northbound at Wickham Market at 7.40am. The female driver of the Citroen ZX was left shaken but not hurt. She was treated by ambulance at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
One lane was blocked following the crash but was cleared by 8.50am.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood