Motorists move after crash
TRAFFIC was flowing freely within an hour of a three-vehicle crash on the A14.The crash happened on the main road near Great Blakenham in the Bury St Edmunds direction at around 10.
TRAFFIC was flowing freely within an hour of a three-vehicle crash on the A14.
The crash happened on the main road near Great Blakenham in the Bury St Edmunds direction at around 10.15am.
Two cars and a lorry were involved in the collision which caused traffic to be delayed.
However, by 11.15am the road had been completely cleared and vehicles were able to carry on their journeys.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said none of the drivers involved in the crash were thought to have been seriously hurt, although paramedics were treating one woman for a shoulder injury.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
- 10 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions