Murdered - Vicky Hall
VICKY HALL – This is one of the biggest murder investigations ever covered by Suffolk police.Vicky, 17, disappeared while walking home from the Bandbox nightclub in Felixstowe in the early hours of Sunday September 19 1999.
VICKY HALL – This is one of the biggest murder investigations ever covered by Suffolk police.
Vicky, 17, disappeared while walking home from the Bandbox nightclub in Felixstowe in the early hours of Sunday September 19 1999.
Her naked body was found five days later in a water-filled ditch in Creeting St Peter, 25 miles away from her home in Faulkners Way, Trimley St Mary.
More than 100 police officers were drafted in to work on the investigation and just over a year later in December 2000, Felixstowe businessman Adrian Bradshaw was arrested and charged with her murder.
You may also want to watch:
Following a high profile court case, which included disputed forensic evidence linking Bradshaw to the site of where her body was found, a verdict of not guilty was returned by the jury in November last year.
More than 12,000 lines of inquiry were followed up to find Vicky's killer and 3,100 calls were received from the public.
- 1 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 2 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 3 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 4 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 7 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 8 Woman dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 9 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 10 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
It was a huge investigation which sparked off a massive amount of public support but so far the killer has slipped the net and remains free.