Mystery over Flux Freestyle closure in Cardinal Park, Ipswich
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Mystery surrounds the apparent closure of Flux Freestyle in Cardinal Park in Ipswich. UPDATE: See here for updates during the day on Saturday.
The shutters have remained closed at the trampoline leisure centre today. Its Facebook group page is currently unavailable and its website is “offline for maintenance”.
It states: “We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try back soon.”
The phone number has also not been working today. An automated message states: “Sorry, your call cannot be taken at the moment.”
Flux Freestyle is usually open from 10am to 8.30pm on Fridays but has been closed all day. It is understood that it was open yesterday.
The trampoline leisure centre opened in July 2016 at the site of the former Gym and Trim unit, which closed in 2011, above Chimichanga.
You may also want to watch:
This newspaper has been making attempts to speak to the London-based owners since this morning.
Legal & General, which owns Cardinal Park, has been contacted for comment. A spokesman said they will attempt to contact the owners of Flux Freestyle today.
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion