Name provided for body in sea
SUFFOLK Police today believe they may have identified a man's body found off the coast of Lowestoft on Saturday.A possible name has been provided via fingerprinting and police are checking leads to positively identify him.
SUFFOLK Police today named the man whose body was found off the coast of Lowestoft on Saturday.
Police records show his name to be Murray George Wiggins, 38, who was born in Birmingham.
Mr Wiggins last known address was in Norwich where he stayed in April.
It is known that he had previously stayed at night shelter accommodation in the city.
His body was recovered from the sea with a bicycle attached by a length of chain, from the man's wrist to the handlebars of the racing bike.
- 1 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 2 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 3 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 6 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 9 'Really lovely and easy to talk to' - Tributes to passionate beekeeper Alan
- 10 Cash agreed for £1.9m school expansion project