Name provided for body in sea
SUFFOLK Police today believe they may have identified a man's body found off the coast of Lowestoft on Saturday.A possible name has been provided via fingerprinting and police are checking leads to positively identify him.
SUFFOLK Police today named the man whose body was found off the coast of Lowestoft on Saturday.
Police records show his name to be Murray George Wiggins, 38, who was born in Birmingham.
Mr Wiggins last known address was in Norwich where he stayed in April.
It is known that he had previously stayed at night shelter accommodation in the city.
You may also want to watch:
His body was recovered from the sea with a bicycle attached by a length of chain, from the man's wrist to the handlebars of the racing bike.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 5 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 6 New special school planned for former BT site
- 7 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 10 Trains to and from London cancelled amid flooded railway