Ipswich drumming prodigy shines in new Argos Christmas advert
A primary school musician from Ipswich has showcased her talent to the country yet again after starring in Argos’ new Christmas advert.
Nine-year-old Nandi Bushell has previously been seen on screen for last year's John Lewis' Bohemian Rhapsody advert and has since proved to be a social media star.
The youngster now has more than 80,000 followers on Instagram, had posts shared by System of a Down frontman Serj Tankian and has performed alongside four-time Grammy Award winning musician Lenny Kravitz.
But the Ipswich girl's rise to stardom seems to be growing ever faster after appearing in the Christmas commercial for the high street retailer.
In the advert, the youngster plays a duo of Simple Minds' Don't You, alongside her on-screen father - before the walls of their home disappear to reveal a roaring audience.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet, a spokesman for Argos said: "Hey Nandi, thank you for playing a massive part in our Christmas Campaign! Love from Emma Jayne & All at Argos."
- 1 Concern over plight of homeless man living in tent beside Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Suffolk?
- 4 Did you get in the groove at Harry Palmers club nights back in 2003?
- 5 Ipswich council house rent increase agreed - here's how much your bill will increase
- 6 Volunteers needed to help leading attraction prepare for future
- 7 Ipswich man dies of Covid just 10 days after positive test - leaving wife of 61 years heartbroken
- 8 Teenager walking round every Ipswich street to raise money for charity
- 9 Coronavirus infection rates drop in every district
- 10 Is government considering longer working week post-Brexit?