Neighbours from hell - it's a laugh
BARBECUES and back gardens, bad neighbours and more than a little comedy.Party Piece, written by Richard Harris, is opening at the Debenham Leisure Centre tonight and promises to be a unique look in to the horror and hilarity of suburban living.
BARBECUES and back gardens, bad neighbours and more than a little comedy.
Party Piece, written by Richard Harris, is opening at the Debenham Leisure Centre tonight and promises to be a unique look in to the horror and hilarity of suburban living.
Bob Good plays Michael, who along with his down trodden wife Roma, has moved next door to a rather cantankerous old lady.
The whole thing takes place in two back gardens. Mrs Hinson is one side while Michael and Roma are the other side. Michael and Roma decide to have a house-warming barbecue, but because no one actually likes Michael, no one turns up.
You may also want to watch:
That is apart from Mrs Hinson, her son David and his second wife Jennifer. It is really a comedy about the differences between generations and social differences all played in the familiar back-drop of a back garden," he said.
The play opens tonight and runs until Saturday.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 10 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage
Tickets can be bought from the Debenham Post Office. Or you can call David Good on 01379 871043.