Neighbours from hell - it's a laugh
BARBECUES and back gardens, bad neighbours and more than a little comedy.Party Piece, written by Richard Harris, is opening at the Debenham Leisure Centre tonight and promises to be a unique look in to the horror and hilarity of suburban living.
BARBECUES and back gardens, bad neighbours and more than a little comedy.
Party Piece, written by Richard Harris, is opening at the Debenham Leisure Centre tonight and promises to be a unique look in to the horror and hilarity of suburban living.
Bob Good plays Michael, who along with his down trodden wife Roma, has moved next door to a rather cantankerous old lady.
The whole thing takes place in two back gardens. Mrs Hinson is one side while Michael and Roma are the other side. Michael and Roma decide to have a house-warming barbecue, but because no one actually likes Michael, no one turns up.
You may also want to watch:
That is apart from Mrs Hinson, her son David and his second wife Jennifer. It is really a comedy about the differences between generations and social differences all played in the familiar back-drop of a back garden," he said.
The play opens tonight and runs until Saturday.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 CCTV issued after man 'spits' at women in central Ipswich
- 3 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 4 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 5 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 6 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 7 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
Tickets can be bought from the Debenham Post Office. Or you can call David Good on 01379 871043.