New Co-op festive delight
HELP us celebrate the season!We have teamed up with the Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society to bring you a festive delight and it will be in your Evening Star on Monday.
By LYNN ANDREWS
HELP us celebrate the season!
We have teamed up with the Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society to bring you a festive delight – it will be in your Evening Star on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
All readers will receive a special pull-out-and-keep supplement full of offers and competitions – including the chance to win a brand new car for the coming year.
Why should two such different companies get together? The answer is simple.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
Our diverse operations come together in a common bond – that is working for the good of the community.
So in the supplement we also give you the highlights of how we reach out and help good and worthy causes.
William Knowles, assistant general manager at the Co-op said, "We are delighted to link up with The Evening Star in the production of Celebrate With Us.
"The Ipswich and Norwich Co-op and the Star are local businesses with strong links in the community and both share a commitment to making a difference to the people living and working in our region.
"We have teamed up with the Star again this Christmas to raise money for the Suffolk Accident rescue Service (SARS), and hope our members will support The Star's "Save a Life" appeal to raise funds for this excellent group of volunteer doctors. This can be done by quoting 977 instead of their own dividend share number when they shop in our stores."
The Star's brand manager, Austen Dack, added: "Celebrate With Us is the perfect partnership between the two of us, a sixteen page must to have free supplement."
Extra copies of Celebrate With Us are available at all branches of Co-op Foodstores and central store in Carr Street, Ipswich and at the front office reception of the Evening Star in Lower Brook Street, Ipswich.