New car park to open in Ipswich tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
A new temporary long-stay car park will be opening tomorrow on the site of a former pub in Ipswich’s Princes Street.
A new temporary long-stay car park will be opening tomorrow (Friday) on the site of a former pub in Ipswich’s Princes Street.
The long-stay car park contains about 28 (unmarked) spaces opposite the new Birketts law firm HQ and on the site of the former site of the Drum and Monkey pub.
The car park is owned and managed by Ipswich Borough Council and will be operated before the site is developed in the future.
Entry to the new car park will be from Princes Street.
You may also want to watch:
Prices for the new car park are £1 an hour and (midweek) £2 after 2pm.
There are four disabled spaces along with a line of bicycle parking.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot