New-look Co-op store for Vernon Street
DOORS will be opening tomorrow on the new-look Vernon Street branch of The Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society.The store, which re-opens at 9am, has undergone a complete re-vamp while being open for business as usual.
DOORS will be opening tomorrow on the new-look Vernon Street branch of The Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society.
The store, which re-opens at 9am, has undergone a complete re-vamp while being open for business as usual.
Work has been done over the last year and has cost just under half a million pounds. The store has continued to trade while the work has been completed, closing for just a few days for the final fixturing and merchandising to take place.
Customers will also have the benefit of increased opening hours in a brighter more modern store with automatic doors, air conditioning, better access, scanning technology and an excellent product range.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Executive Officer, William Brown, said, "We are delighted with this new development, which demonstrates our commitment to food retailing in the convenience store sector and to providing a wide variety of good value products from a friendly local store."
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 4 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 7 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 10 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order