New-look Co-op store for Vernon Street
DOORS will be opening tomorrow on the new-look Vernon Street branch of The Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society.The store, which re-opens at 9am, has undergone a complete re-vamp while being open for business as usual.
DOORS will be opening tomorrow on the new-look Vernon Street branch of The Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society.
The store, which re-opens at 9am, has undergone a complete re-vamp while being open for business as usual.
Work has been done over the last year and has cost just under half a million pounds. The store has continued to trade while the work has been completed, closing for just a few days for the final fixturing and merchandising to take place.
Customers will also have the benefit of increased opening hours in a brighter more modern store with automatic doors, air conditioning, better access, scanning technology and an excellent product range.
Chief Executive Officer, William Brown, said, "We are delighted with this new development, which demonstrates our commitment to food retailing in the convenience store sector and to providing a wide variety of good value products from a friendly local store."
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 5 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction