New-look Co-op store for Vernon Street
DOORS will be opening tomorrow on the new-look Vernon Street branch of The Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society.The store, which re-opens at 9am, has undergone a complete re-vamp while being open for business as usual.
DOORS will be opening tomorrow on the new-look Vernon Street branch of The Ipswich and Norwich Co-operative Society.
The store, which re-opens at 9am, has undergone a complete re-vamp while being open for business as usual.
Work has been done over the last year and has cost just under half a million pounds. The store has continued to trade while the work has been completed, closing for just a few days for the final fixturing and merchandising to take place.
Customers will also have the benefit of increased opening hours in a brighter more modern store with automatic doors, air conditioning, better access, scanning technology and an excellent product range.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Executive Officer, William Brown, said, "We are delighted with this new development, which demonstrates our commitment to food retailing in the convenience store sector and to providing a wide variety of good value products from a friendly local store."
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
- 8 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 9 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 10 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site