New obesity help sessions at Ipswich
OBESITY is to be the subject of a third block of education sessions run by a community dietician at Ipswich Hospital.The four hour-long sessions on Tuesday nights from 7.
OBESITY is to be the subject of a third block of education sessions run by a community dietician at Ipswich Hospital.
The four hour-long sessions on Tuesday nights from 7.30pm to 8.30pm start on September 3.
They will focus on why the nation is becoming overweight, reading food labels to find hidden fat and sugar, setting targets and rewards.
Dietician Angela Street said: "No-one will be expected to lose weight during the four-week course, but hopefully people will go away with the confidence to set about making changes to their diet and lifestyle which will help them gain long-term control of their weight."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested should send their name, address and telephone number, and an A5 SAE to Mrs Street, Dept of Nutrition and Dietetics, Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road, Ipswich IP4 5PD.
There will be a £5 fee when you return a booking form.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 5 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 7 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 8 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
The sessions will be repeated in November.