New obesity help sessions at Ipswich
OBESITY is to be the subject of a third block of education sessions run by a community dietician at Ipswich Hospital.The four hour-long sessions on Tuesday nights from 7.
OBESITY is to be the subject of a third block of education sessions run by a community dietician at Ipswich Hospital.
The four hour-long sessions on Tuesday nights from 7.30pm to 8.30pm start on September 3.
They will focus on why the nation is becoming overweight, reading food labels to find hidden fat and sugar, setting targets and rewards.
Dietician Angela Street said: "No-one will be expected to lose weight during the four-week course, but hopefully people will go away with the confidence to set about making changes to their diet and lifestyle which will help them gain long-term control of their weight."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested should send their name, address and telephone number, and an A5 SAE to Mrs Street, Dept of Nutrition and Dietetics, Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road, Ipswich IP4 5PD.
There will be a £5 fee when you return a booking form.
- 1 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 5 Man charged with assault after police officer punched in the face
- 6 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 Suspect in Victoria Hall murder case still being questioned by police
- 9 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 10 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground
The sessions will be repeated in November.