New service from internet company
IPSWICH-BASED communications company KeConnect Internet, will soon be offering broadband services to businesses in East Anglia.From the beginning of October, KeConnect will be providing ADSL connections to clients in any ADSL (Broadband) enabled area across the country.
IPSWICH-BASED communications company KeConnect Internet will soon be offering broadband services to businesses in East Anglia.
From the beginning of October, KeConnect will be providing ADSL connections to clients in any ADSL (Broadband) enabled area across the country.
ADSL makes it possible for telephone and internet connections to be operated with one BT phone line.
Both facilities are available at all times and they do not interfere with one another.
You may also want to watch:
ADSL can also be up to 40 times faster than regular connections and up to 30 times faster than ISDN connections.
However, it is only possible if the local telephone exchanges are made broadband enabled.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 5 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 6 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 7 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 8 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 9 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 10 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
East Anglia's coverage is still being extended and businesses in some areas of major towns like Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe can already enjoy the benefits of high-speed internet connections. Other areas in the same towns do not have this facility.