New service from internet company
IPSWICH-BASED communications company KeConnect Internet, will soon be offering broadband services to businesses in East Anglia.From the beginning of October, KeConnect will be providing ADSL connections to clients in any ADSL (Broadband) enabled area across the country.
IPSWICH-BASED communications company KeConnect Internet will soon be offering broadband services to businesses in East Anglia.
From the beginning of October, KeConnect will be providing ADSL connections to clients in any ADSL (Broadband) enabled area across the country.
ADSL makes it possible for telephone and internet connections to be operated with one BT phone line.
Both facilities are available at all times and they do not interfere with one another.
ADSL can also be up to 40 times faster than regular connections and up to 30 times faster than ISDN connections.
However, it is only possible if the local telephone exchanges are made broadband enabled.
- 1 Lido cash bid could get restoration of much-loved pool underway
- 2 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 5 Line-up announced for Ipswich library's music event
- 6 7 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 7 Travel: Our night at boutique hotel with rooftop bar and incredible views
- 8 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 9 Revealed: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 10 'Tons' of water leaking from burst water main as people urged to avoid road
East Anglia's coverage is still being extended and businesses in some areas of major towns like Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe can already enjoy the benefits of high-speed internet connections. Other areas in the same towns do not have this facility.