New Stansted to Jersey link announced
AIRPORT bosses today announced details of a new service set to start from Stansted.Daily flights with Aurigny Air Services to Jersey in the Channel Islands are being launched on May 1 and expected to be popular with British tourists holidaying in Britain because of the weakness of the pound against the Euro.
AIRPORT bosses today announced details of a new service set to start from Stansted.
Daily flights with Aurigny Air Services to Jersey in the Channel Islands are being launched on May 1 and expected to be popular with British tourists holidaying in Britain because of the weakness of the pound against the Euro.
Nick Barton, commercial and development director at Stansted Airport said: “We're delighted to welcome the return of a direct link to Jersey from Stansted, which has always been an extremely popular connection with business and leisure passengers alike.
“Aurigny already operate services from here to Guernsey and we're looking forward to supporting them as they expand their route network further from Stansted.”
You may also want to watch:
Flights will be operating daily leaving Stansted at 1.05pm arriving Jersey at 3.05pm, the return leg will leave at Jersey at 3.35pm and arrive at Stansted at 4.50pm. Sunday flights will leave Stansted at 12.40pm arriving 1.55pm, with the return at 2.25pm and arriving at 3.40pm.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 4 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 5 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 6 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 9 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say