New warehouse for Suffolk company
SUFFOLK-based Magnus Group has opened a new 100,000 sq ft warehouse and distribution centre on the edge of Ipswich.It has been built beside the A14 at Great Blakenham with easy access to Felixstowe, the UK's largest container port.
SUFFOLK-based Magnus Group has opened a new 100,000 sq ft warehouse and distribution centre on the edge of Ipswich.
It has been built beside the A14 at Great Blakenham with easy access to Felixstowe, the UK's largest container port.
Built to a high specification, the warehouse is of ultra modern design with multi-functional usage.
The warehouse can handle any combination of cargoes and the site is security fenced with full CCTV coverage and can operate on a 24 hour basis.
Paul Magnus, chairman & managing director of the Magnus Group said: "We have been providing quality warehousing in East Anglia since 1979. Our new purpose-built warehouse will allow us to expand our operation as well as enhance our quality standards.
"We have been pleasantly surprised by the level of interest already shown and we have only been on the new site a matter of days."
- 1 Road near Ipswich town centre closed after crash involving motorcyclist
- 2 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 3 Man used drawstring from JD Sports bag to drag woman to the ground
- 4 'Fresh and timeless' Greek cuisine comes to Ipswich
- 5 When will bins be collected in Ipswich this Bank Holiday weekend?
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 8 See inside Ipswich home with stunning views of the town from own turret
- 9 Driver caught doing 64mph in 40mph section of A12
- 10 'I am so excited': New store owner on his dream come true
The Magnus Group is a privately owned independent company and was founded in 1973. Its main areas of activity include road haulage, port agency, warehousing and distribution, import clearance and towage & marine services.