When Pals was the place to be in Ipswich - Photos from 2002 in Days Gone By
Can you spot yourself in our latest batch of nightclub photos from the early 2000s?
Today we are once again looking back to 2002, when Pals wine bar and brasserie was one of the places to be.
The bar in Dogs Head Street regularly featured in the Ipswich Star’s Caught Out column, as friends gathered together, whether for after-work drinks or weekend celebrations.
If you were a regular back in 2002, you may be in our gallery, or you might see some of your colleagues and friends enjoying a night out.
MORE: Did we snap you at Pals Bar in Ipswich in 2002?Pals was a popular spot all through the 2000s, but closed in 2011, when Revolution took over the premises and opened up their new vodka and cocktail bar.
Revolution Ipswich is still one of the town’s top nightspots and has reopened following lockdown.
You may also want to watch:
Do you recognise yourself in these photos, or have memories of Ipswich nightspots? Email email@example.com
To order photos, visit the website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases
- 2 Huge queues at Ipswich Debenhams as shoppers flock to closing down sale
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 Butchers warn a leg of lamb could rocket to £50
- 5 Fresh homes plan approved for Ipswich Waterfront
- 6 New barrier set to replace planters in Ipswich after drivers ignore closure
- 7 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
- 8 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 9 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 10 Air ambulance called after unconscious woman found in park