Normunds Zaikovskis found ‘safe and well’ in London after going missing from home in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A 26-year-old man has been found safe and well in London after going missing from home in Ipswich last week.
Normunds Zaikovskis went missing after last being seen at his home address in Derby Road, Ipswich, at about 7.15am on Wednesday, April 4.
Police launched an appeal for help tracing the 26-year-old, who was carrying a backpack at the time he was last seen, and was believed to have left on foot.
Officers were concerned for his welfare and asked anyone who had seen Mr Zaikovskis to get in touch.
On Saturday morning, the constabulary announced he had been found safe and well in the London area.
They thanked the public for their assistance.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 6 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 7 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 8 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich
- 9 Care home worker may be jailed after using resident's bank card
- 10 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates