Norwich woman named as A140 crash victim
SUFFOLK police have named the woman who died in an accident on the A140 on Saturday afternoon.Alisa Biddlecombe, 22, from Norwich died as a result of the injuries she sustained in the accident at Thornham Magna.
SUFFOLK police have named the woman who died in an accident on the A140 on Saturday afternoon.
Alisa Biddlecombe, 22, from Norwich died as a result of the injuries she sustained in the accident at Thornham Magna.
The accident happened at 12.13pm when the Vauxhall Nova she was driving and a Mitsubishi Spacewagon were in collision.
Ms Biddlecombe died in Ipswich Hospital on Saturday. The seven occupants of the Mitsubishi were also treated in hospital for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for anyone with witnesses the accident to call them on 01473 613500.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge