Nostalgia: Party time in ‘87
In our continuing trip through the 1980’s archive we bring you these pictures.
This week we bring you images of the Two Bridges playgroup celebration in April 1987, the St George’s Day march in Felixstowe and, football awards at the Suffolk Association of Boys’ Clubs. Are you in any of the pictures?
Along with these we also found pictures of Scouts take part in a “hush-in” at Sprites Lane, Ipswich, in April 1987, Co-op choir at Landseer Road Methodist Church, the Emperor Inn pool team present a charity cheque and badminton presentations at Northgate Sports Centre.
Do these events spark memories?
If you have any memories you wish to share with Star readers, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
To buy a copy of one of these photos, select the myphotos24 link top left.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 10 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned